Wednesday, July 30, 2014

set your soul on fire


Sorry for falling the face of the planet! I haven't really been on my computer much, life has been very odd to me lately. Here's a little catch up post!

My goals. I'm getting myself a lot more organized, especially for this blog. I have a couple of posts coming up, I'm just waiting for some good lighting... which would help if I stopped waking up at 12PM, ha. But like I said, goals!! I still wake up stupid late, but I have been working out more (i.e. Tone It Up, Blogilates, and different yoga channels on youtube) so that's definitely a start!

I've also been longboarding a lot. I only started it up again this summer, as I ended our short (read, an hour) affair two or three years ago after I fell on my side going down a hill. I try to jump on it every day when I can, and all my friends push me to ride or take risks in terms of boarding cause they all ride, too. I hadn't fallen all summer until this past week. I need to wait until my elbow grows back to be 100% comfortable doing day to day activities, but I think I'll be alright. I'm taking a break from working out due to the fact my mate told me this the other night: 'You're wearing more bandages than clothes, you're out of commission.' Won't stop me from skating though.

I'm not sure how many of you believe in it, but I just got back into studying tarot. I bought a beautiful deck while I was in France this past spring, and I hope to keep up with it. I taught myself a little bit when I was still in middle school, but I didn't get too far. I'm thinking of doing a little series on tarot either on this blog or my personal. Either way it's a beautiful 'hobby,' for lack of a better word.

I interviewed for a position at a retail store this past week (spoiler alert, I got the job!), as well as sent in both applications for my two goal internships. Crossing fingers for good luck, I definitely need it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment